Order of information: Name, academic rank, highest academic degree (year degree was granted, institution granting degree), date appointed to AIIAS, teaching area.
Swansi, Kenneth, Department Chair, Associate Professor, PhD (2004, Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth University), 2009, Management and Economics
Cornejo, Marcos, Professor, DBA/CPA (2006/1988, Fred Villarreal National University), 2016, Accounting
Fukofuka, Sunia, Assistant Professor, PhD (2012, Adventist International Institute of Advanced Studies), 2013, Business
Luntungan, Raimond, Assistant Professor, PhD Candidate (2014, Adventist International Institute of Advanced Studies), 2003, Information Systems and Management
Tieng’o, William, Associate Professor, PhD (2003, University of Santo Tomas), 2014, Commerce
Master of Business in Administration (MBA) with emphases in
Master of Science in Administration (MSA) with emphases in
Graduate certificate in Business Administration.
We believe that all business dealings should be characterized by respect, integrity, and stewardship and all managerial undertakings by quality, excellence and service. In doing so we acknowledge God’s ownership over all resources and recognize our role as His stewards appointed to serve society by using resources responsibly. The business programs at AIIAS seek to help students develop competencies necessary to fulfill the gospel commission and to meet societal needs. These competencies will, in general, contribute to the socio-economic development of the communities in which we live and in particular enhance effectiveness and productivity in organizations where we work.
To prepare business leaders who are professionally competent, socially responsible and ethically upright to serve organizations in a global setting.
To be the first choice for Adventist Business Education.
Motto: WE MAKE IT HAPPEN
The goal of the business programs at the master’s level is to prepare business leaders who will enhance organizational effectiveness and productivity in both profit and not-for-profit settings. In order to fulfill this goal the graduates of this program will have the following competencies:
• Principled Leadership Ability. Provide principled leadership in organizations by visioning, mentoring, and influencing business behavior towards organizational goals and mission.
• Service Orientation. Incorporate a sense of service orientation in all individual actions, business dealings, and corporate decisions.
• Decision Making Skills. Use a broad array of problem solving, decision making, and critical thinking skills to address managerial issues in complex business environments.
• Interpersonal Skills. Apply effective interpersonal skills such as communication, networking, motivation, empowerment, and team building to create a corporate culture that values people.
• Strategic Insight with Functional Knowledge. Integrate functional knowledge with strategic insight to enhance organizational performance in a competitive business environment.
• Technological Expertise. Make use of evolving technology for efficient operation in bringing innovative products and services to the customer.
Emphasis in Management
Emphasis in Finance
Emphasis in Information Technology
Emphasis in Church Administration
Emphasis in Management Studies