The Graduate Certificate in Education is a non-degree program designed to enhance the professional development of educators and those who do not enter or complete the MA program. It is accredited by the Adventist Accrediting Association (AAA).
- A baccalaureate degree or the equivalent.
- Demonstrated English proficiency.
To complete the program and be awarded a Graduate Certificate in Education, the candidate must satisfactorily meet the following requirements:
- Complete 20 semester hours of coursework from the MA program, including 11 hours of foundation courses and 9 hours from a field of emphasis
- Complete Service Learning requirement.
- Develop and e-portfolio to showcase his/her work in meeting the professional competencies.