Parent Category: Academics
Program Director: Raimond Luntungan
The MSA program is designed for administrators, directors and managers who have no undergraduate business background but desire graduate education to assist them as they transition into management positions in their field. In recognition of this need AIIAS offers the Master of Science in Administration (MSA) with emphases in Church Administration and Management Studies.
- Hold a four-year baccalaureate degree or its equivalent.
- Three years of full-time work experience.
- For the Church Administration emphasis, 12 credits of religion are required, with at least one course in each of the following three areas: Adventist Beliefs, Adventist History or Spirit of Prophecy, and Biblical Studies.
1. Complete 38 credits of course work as identified in the MSA curriculum below.
2. Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00.
The curriculum of the MSA degree is made up of 38 semester hours of coursework as explained below. To be awarded the degree the student must satisfactorily meet the following requirements:
* Management Studies emphasis also offered online (Program Director: Sunia Fukofuka)
Program Structure & Credits
|Elective from business or emphasis