Program Director: Reuel U. Almocera
The DMin Program with an in-ministry modality is designed for church leaders who are engaged in full-time ministry to come to the main campus for relatively short time each year in order to take intensive courses.
- In order to be admitted into the program, the prerequisites for either DMin I or DMin II tracks must be met, whichever is applicable.
- Each course requires 48 hours of face-to-face regular meeting, conducted in 12 days, 4 hours per day. Reading and work assignments may be given prior to the start of the course.
- Admission to the DMin In-Ministry Modality does not guarantee advancement to candidacy. The candidacy requirements are the same as for the DMin I or DMin II tracks, whichever is applicable.
- The In-Ministry DMin degree is awarded with the same degree requirements as the DI or DMin II tracks, whichever is applicable.
- The In-Ministry DMin students should finish the program within ten years.