Students may send their payment to AIIAS through any of the following modes:
BY CHECK OR BANK DRAFT:
- The check should be made payable to AIIAS in US dollar check. Please mail it by REGISTERED MAIL, EMS, LBC, or DHL to the following address: AIIAS, Admissions Office, Lalaan I, P.O. Box 038, Silang, Cavite 4118, Philippines.
- Money can be sent as a cashier’s or manager’s check via DHL or FedEx.
BY WIRE TRANSFER:
Bank Name & Branch: Philippine National Bank, Silang Branch, Silang, Cavite
Dollar Acct No.: 243860026708
Peso Savings Acct No.: 243870001344
Routing Number: 0260-0300-7
Acct. Name: Adventist International Institute of Advanced Studies
Swift Code: PNB MPH MM
Bank Name & Branch: Banco De Oro, Silang Branch, Silang, Cavite
Dollar Acct. No.: 105170032103
Peso Acct No.: 005170004274
Acct Name: AIIAS
Swift Code: PCIB PH MM
Bank Name & Branch: Bank of America (BoA), Maryland
Account Number: 446026615635
Account Name: General Conference Corporation of Seventh-day Adventists / Adventist International Institute of Advanced Studies (AIIAS)
AIIAS Address: 12501 Old Columbia Pike City, St, Zip: Silver Spring, MD 20904, USA
Routing Number (ACH & Checks): 052001633
Routing Number (wires): 26009593
"Note: Payment made through Bank of America may take more than 2 days before it is reflected in AIIAS accounts."
"Note: All payment made through credit card will be subject to 4% bank charges."
THROUGH DENOMINATIONAL CHANNEL:
- Payment may be made by sending a Credit Memo from the student’s local Union or Division office to AIIAS. AIIAS will honor the payment upon receipt of the Credit Memo from the Southern Asia-Pacific Division office. Take note that this process may take a month or more to reach AIIAS.
- Full name of the student
- Full name of Credit Cardholder as it appears on the Credit Card
- Full billing address for the Credit Card
- Phone number of Credit Cardholder
- E-mail address of Credit Cardholder, if available
- The Credit Card Number
- The expiration date on the Credit Card
- The amount in US dollars (Due to the string length allowed on the credit card statement, the payee will be listed as “General Conference of”)
- AIIAS will honor payment when it appears on the statement of AIIAS at the General Conference office. This account is monitored on-line daily by the AIIAS business office.
NOTE: The student will receive an acknowledgment of payment when the money is received at the AIIAS Business Office. Please take note that when wire transferring, there is a bank charge from the bank when receiving the money at our side.