Online Conference/Forum Registrations Terms and Conditions
Online Applications Terms & Conditions
By accepting the Terms and Conditions for using the online registration facility you declare that all information provided by you is correct.
In the event of a registrant providing false or misleading information, your registration is will not be accepted.
- This form must be completed by individuals who wish to attend the conference/forum.
- Please enter your full name as you want it to appear on the certificate or any document to which you are entitled.
- Individuals who checked 'Yes' for a hotel should communicate with event organizers on the details of you the accommodation including rates.
- For a student who is presenting a paper, the student rate may apply.
- Completing this form does not guarantee a seat in the conference/forum unless a payment has been received or prior arrangements have been made with the organizers.
- Online Registration will receive an automatic email verifying receipt of your registration.
- Evidence of bank transfer can be scanned and submitted with your online registration if applicable.
Submitting a registration online does not infer or impose any legal obligations on AIIAS to provide additional services to participants and attendees other than what has been stipulated in the event brochure, posters, and other promotional materials.