Telephone Number: (+63) (46) 414-4340
The AIIAS Theological Seminary exists to equip mission-driven professional teachers and other church leaders in a wholistic, multicultural, and collaborative approach to learning. The Seminary promotes biblically informed scholarship, spirituality, and meaningful field experience.
The Seminary endeavors to be globally recognized as a center for research excellence in theology and mission: a place where personal faith is strengthened, biblical understanding sharpened, and a sense of mission embraced.
Goals of the Seminary
- Be an influential Adventist voice.
- Provide competent human resources for the world church.
- Engage in the international, regional, and local communities relevant to the mission of the church.
- Foster high academic standards and practice.
- Respond to student needs in a supportive way.
- Provide essential support systems.
- Obtain additional international accreditation.
Core Graduate Profile
Upon completion of their degree programs, graduates of the Theological Seminary will
- Demonstrate the attributes and skills of competent spiritual leaders, including a sense of divine call and communion with God, a compassionate and accepting relationship with other people, personal integrity, and a balanced judgment.
- Successfully manage religious programs, personnel, finances, and facilities in a diverse cultural environment.
- Promote and participate in the global mission of the church.
- Inspire and facilitate personal ministry growth through a commitment to life-long learning.
- Initiate critical and creative thinking, serving as a catalyst for advancement and growth.
- Demonstrate competence in communicating through the printed medium biblically based responses to contemporary cultural, ethical, and theological issues and challenges.