Students may send their payment to AIIAS through any of the following modes:
BY CHECK OR BANK DRAFT:
- The check should be made payable to AIIAS in US dollar check. Please mail it by REGISTERED MAIL, EMS, LBC, or DHL to the following address: AIIAS, Admissions Office, Lalaan I, P.O. Box 038, Silang, Cavite 4118, Philippines.
- Money can be sent as a cashier’s or manager’s check via DHL or FedEx.
BY WIRE TRANSFER:
- Bank Name & Branch: Philippine National Bank, Silang Branch, Silang, Cavite
Dollar Acct No.: 243860026708
Peso Checking Acct No.: 243870001344
Routing Number: 0260-0300-7
Acct. Name: Adventist International Institute of Advanced Studies
Swift Code: PNB MPH MM
- Bank Name & Branch: Banco De Oro, Silang Branch, Silang, Cavite
Dollar Acct. No.: 5170032103
Peso Acct No.: 5170004274
Acct Name: Adventist International Institute of Advanced Studies
Swift Code: PCIB PH MM
"Note: All payment made through credit card will be subject to 4% bank charges."
THROUGH DENOMINATIONAL CHANNEL:
- Payment may be made by sending a Credit Memo from the student’s local Union or Division office to AIIAS. AIIAS will honor the payment upon receipt of the Credit Memo from the Southern Asia-Pacific Division office. Take note that this process may take a month or more to reach AIIAS.
- Full name of the student
- Full name of Credit Card holder as it appears on the Credit Card
- Full billing address for the Credit Card
- Phone number of Credit Card holder
- E-mail address of Credit Card holder, if available
- The Credit Card Number
- The expiration date on the Credit Card
- The amount in US dollars (Due to the string length allowed on the credit card statement, the payee will be listed as “General Conference of”)
- AIIAS will honor payment when it appears on the statement of AIIAS at the General Conference office. This account is monitored on-line daily by the AIIAS business office.
NOTE: The student will receive an acknowledgement of payment when the money is received at the AIIAS Business Office. Please take note that when wire transferring, there is a bank charge from the bank when receiving the money at our side.